Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Important!

Hello,

I just wanted to let all St. James Singer's Parents/Guardians know that there will be NO PRACTICE THIS THURSDAY 10/10! If I could make this as large as a billboard I would! I have a staff meeting where attendance is mandatory. So please, please make sure your child takes the bus or has a ride home! If you child is in the aftercare program, there is no change. I will post on the St. James Singers page as well. By the way, we've had two excellent practices so far!

6th Grade and 5th grade will get their quizzes back this week. Students in 6th grade will retake their quizzes if needed 10/21 and 5th Grade will retake them 10/23. Both will be during recess.

8th Grade took their quiz today, tests will be back on 10/21 due to no school on 10/15.

Looking to the not so distant future...my wedding is coming up in a month and a half. I will be gone 11/22 to 12/5 for my rehearsal, the wedding and my honey moon. There will be no music class, St. James Singer's or anything else for me during that time. I just wanted everyone to be aware, but I will remind you as it gets closer. (Eeek!)

Have a wonderful week!

Miss Robideau

No comments:

Post a Comment