Monday, September 23, 2013

It's begining to feel like fall...

It's my favorite season; sweatshirt weather, pumpkin flavored everything and fairs! I would be completely happy if it stayed like this all year long!

I apologize, I know I told some people that I would be at the pig roast this past weekend, but Saturday ended up being my bridal shower! I was completely surprised (and under dressed). It was a wonderful time and it's hard to believe that I will be Mrs. Beyus in two months. I hope the pig roast was a success as well.

Finally, here are my weekly updates and reminders:

-The first St. James Singers rehearsal will be THIS Thursday the 26th from 2:15 to 3:30. At this point I'm not sure where we will be rehearsing. I will post on this main page and the St. James Singer Page when I have this information.

-4th Grade will have a playing test on their recorders this week!
-We have two more weeks to practice our music for the October 4th St Francis/Pet Mass hosted by 8th Grade.
-Mrs. Fayumi and I will continue to go over "Come, Now is the Time to Worship" in both of our K-5 classes. Bring your smiles and dance moves!

Have a great week, Happy Autumn!

Miss. Robideau

No comments:

Post a Comment